- GENERAL INFORMATION
The ceremonies to mark Martyrs' Day Commemoration and Gallipoli Naval Victory Ceremonies will take place on March 18, 2022 in Çanakkale.
Members of the press who wish to cover the ceremonies should apply for accreditation, by uploading the required documents to the system from the address http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr, no later than March 10th, 2022 at 5 pm.
- Members of the national press
who do not carry a press card are required to upload a letter of authorization from their media organization (letterheaded, officially signed by an authorized person and stamped), to the system.
Members of the national press who carry a press card are not required to upload any documents. (Permanent and Free Press Card holders need to upload a letter of authorization from their media organization to the system and state for which institution they are going to cover the ceremonies in the area named “Explanations” on the application page.)
- Resident members of the international press in Turkey
are not required to submit any documents. They will complete their application by logging on the system using the e-mail address and password required for their permanent accreditation application and selecting the activity they wish to cover.
Any e-mail address entered for the application other than the one used for permanent accreditation application will not be taken into account.
- Members of the foreign press coming from abroad
are required to upload a letter of authorization from their media organization (letterheaded, officially signed by an authorized person and stamped) and a copy of their passport, to the system.
Any e-mail address entered for the application other than the one used for previous applications on the system, if any, will not be taken into account.
- ACCREDITATION METHOD
- Enter the address http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr
- If you are a first-time applicant, click on the “Register” button and enter your e-mail address and a password of your choosing and register.
- Next, click on the activation link sent to your e-mail and complete your registration.
- After clicking the activation link on the page that comes before you use the “Log in” button and enter the system with your e-mail address and password.
- Fill out your personal information on the profile page and upload your photograph. (The information you submit should be; for members of the national press as written on your “identity card”, and for international press as written on your “passport”.)
- After saving the personal information, on the page that opens click on the name of the activity “18 Mart Şehitleri Anma Günü ve Çanakkale Deniz Zaferi Törenleri (March 18th Martyrs' Day Commemoration and Gallipoli Naval Victory Ceremonies) 18/03/2022, Çanakkale” on the area “Choose Application”.
- National and International press card holders’; media organization, position and contact information will automatically appear on the system. Members of the press will complete their application by clicking on the “Send” button on the right corner of the page.
- National and International media members who do not have a press card will upload the required documents to the system and complete their application by clicking on the “Send” button on the right corner of the page.
- Members of the press who complete the application successfully will receive an e-mail that reads “Your application has been saved on the system”. (Please re-apply if you do not receive this e-mail).
- Members of the press whose applications were found eligible will receive an e-mail that reads “Your application has been approved”.
- Do not forget the e-mail and password you used four your application. You will need to use the same address on your other accreditation applications.
- LIVE BROADCAST / UPLINK VEHICLES
Accreditation will be sought for the entry of live broadcast vehicles into the ceremony area. It will be sufficient for only one person from each media organization to fill in the vehicle accreditation form. If your organization will assign more than one live broadcast vehicle at the ceremony area, you can register all vehicles to be assigned by clicking on the “Add Vehicle” button on the vehicle accreditation part of your personal application page. Vehicle accreditation applies only to live broadcast vehicles and applications for private vehicles will not be approved.
Uplink and other vehicles carrying technical equipment without an accreditation card will not be allowed to enter the ceremony areas. Press members who are not accredited cannot benefit from press facilities or arrangements.
For further information:
- Members of the national press
Phone : 0 (533) 727 8256
Name: Çağdaş GÖRMEZ
- Members of the foreign press
Phone : 0 (506) 633 3438
Name: Egemen MORAL