ANTALYA DIPLOMACY FORUM
(Antalya, 18-20 June 2021)
- General Information
The Antalya Diplomacy Forum (ADF), a platform that facilitates debate on global and regional issues, brings together officials and non-state actors, and is intended to become institutionalized over time, will hold its first meeting on 18-20 June 2021 in Antalya, Turkey under the auspices of H.E. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, President of the Republic of Turkey. The event will be hosted by H.E. Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
The President is expected to address the Forum, which will be held under the theme of “Innovative Diplomacy: New Era, New Approaches.” The Directorate of Communications will process accreditation requests from members of the press who would like to cover the Forum, which senior officials from Turkey and around the world will attend.
Detailed information about the Forum’s programme will be provided in time.
A limited number of journalists will be allowed to attend this year’s conference per COVID-19 precautions. Members of the press, who wish to cover the ADF must submit all required documents and complete their applications by 11pm on 13 June 2021 via http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr.
Please note that applications submitted after the deadline will not be reviewed.
- Members of the National Press
- Must upload a letter of assignment, issued by their respective organizations, if they do not have a valid press card. Please note that the letter of assignment must be on letterhead, signed by an authorized supervisor, and stamped.
- Press card holders are not required to submit any additional documentation. (Holders of permanent and freelance cards must specify the organization, on whose behalf they intend to cover the event, under “Explanations” and upload a letter of assignment from said organization.)
- Members of the International Press (Based in Turkey)
- Are not required to upload any additional documentation. Please log into the accreditation system with the same email address and password that you used to apply for your press card. Kindly select the relevant event under “Applications” and provide the requested information.
- Applications filed with a different email address will not be considered. Please contact email@example.com if you forgot your email address.
- Members of the International Press (Based Abroad)
- Must complete their applications by uploading a letter of authorization (on letterhead, signed and stamped by the authorized supervisor) and a copy of their passport.
- Accreditation Steps
- If you are a first-time applicant, click “Register” and enter your email address and password.
- Click on the activation link in your inbox to complete the registration.
- Click on “Login” and sign in using your registered email address and password.
- Complete your personal information on the profile page and upload your photo. Please note that the information you provide must match your ID (for Turkish nationals) or your passport (for international journalists).
- After saving your personal information, choose “Antalya Diplomacy Forum.”
- The accreditation system will automatically display your organization, title and contact information if you are a national and international press card holder. You may complete your application by clicking “Send” on the right-hand side.
- Members of the national and international press, who do not have a valid press card, are required to upload supporting documents before clicking “Send.”
- Members of the press, who have completed their applications successfully, will receive an email notification. Please re-apply if you have not received said email.
- Applicants, who have been accredited for the Antalya Diplomacy Forum, will receive a confirmation email separately.
- Please make sure that you remember the email address and password you have used to register for accreditation. You will need that information in all future applications.
- All approved applicants must visit http://link.ver.us/adf2021 to register for the Forum.
You may collect your badge from the Press Desk at the NEST Convention Center on June 17, 2021.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org