I. General Information
The Antalya Diplomacy Forum (ADF), a platform that facilitates debate on global and regional issues bringing together officials and non-state actors, will take place for the third time on 10-12 March 2023 in Antalya, Türkiye under the auspices of H.E. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, President of the Republic of Türkiye. The event which will take place under the theme of “Effective Diplomacy for Peace and Order” will be hosted by H.E. Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye.
The Directorate of Communications will process accreditation requests from members of the press who would like to cover the Forum, which will host Heads of States and Governments, Ministers, policy makers, diplomats, business leaders, academics, representatives of think tanks, youth organizations and media from Türkiye and around the world.
Detailed information about the Forum will be available on https://antalyadf.org/
Members of the press, who wish to cover the ADF must submit all required documents and complete their applications online by 17.00 hrs on Monday, 27 February 2023 via http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
a. Members of the National Press
National media members with a press card are not required to submit any additional documentation. Please note that Permanent Press Card and Free Press Card holders must type the name of the institution they represent to cover the Forum in the “Explanations” tab and upload the assignment letter from their institution.
National media members without a press card must upload the assignment letter (headed, signed and sealed by the authorized person) from the institution they work for into the system.
b. Members of the International Press (Based in Türkiye)
International press members based in Türkiye are not required to upload any documents onto the system. Please log in to the accreditation system with the same email address and password that you used to apply for your press card and provide the requested information.
Applications filled with e-mail addresses other than the ones used for permanent accreditation will not be considered. Press members who cannot remember their e-mail addresses can contact email@example.com for further information.
c. Members of the International Press (Based Abroad)
Members of international press travelling from abroad to cover the forum will have to complete their application for accreditation by uploading a letter of authorization (headed, signed and sealed by the authorized person) from the media organization they are affiliated with and a copy of their passport.
III. Accreditation Steps
1. Visit http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr.
2. If you are a first-time applicant, click “Sign Up” and enter your e-mail address and password.
3. Click on the activation link sent to your e-mail and complete your registration.
4. On the web page that opens after clicking the activation link, log in using your e-mail address and password.
5. Complete your personal information on the profile page and upload your photo. Please note that the information you provide must match your ID (for Turkish nationals) or your passport (for international journalists).
6. After saving your personal information, select "Antalya Diplomacy Forum (March 10-12, 2023)".
7. The accreditation system will automatically display your organization, title and contact information if you are a national and international press card holder. You may complete your application by clicking “Send” on the right-hand side.
8. Members of the national and international press, who do not have a valid press card are required to upload supporting documents before clicking “Send.”
9. Members of the press, who have completed their applications successfully, will receive an email notification. Please re-apply if you have not received that email.
10. Applicants, who have been accredited for the Antalya Diplomacy Forum will receive a separate confirmation email.
11. All approved applicants must visit https://registration.antalyadf.org/ to register for the Forum with the personal password to be sent. Press members who do not register through this link will not be able to participate in the Forum.
12. Please make sure that you remember the email address and password you have used to register for accreditation. You will need that information in all future applications.
Accreditation cards can be collected in person from the Press Desk to be set up at the NEST Convention Center, where the summit will be held, as of Thursday, 9 March 2023.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org