Press Release: 37th Ministerial Session Of The Standing Committee For Economic And Commercial Cooperation Of The Organization Of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
(24-25 November 2021, Istanbul)
- GENERAL INFORMATION
The 37th Ministerial Session of COMCEC will be held at Istanbul Congress Center between November 24-25, 2021 with the participation of the delegations at ministerial level from the OIC members and observers along with the representatives of OIC General Secretariat, OIC affiliated institutions and some other international organizations.
Members of the press who wish to cover the session should apply for accreditation by uploading the required documents to our web site through the link http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr no later than Sunday, 21 November 2021, 05.00 PM.
- Members of the national press must upload a letter of assignment, issued by their respective organizations, if they do not have a valid press card. Please note that the letter of assignment must be on letterhead, signed by an authorized supervisor, and stamped.
Press card holders are not required to submit any additional documentation. (Holders of permanent and freelance cards must specify the organization, on whose behalf they intend to cover the event, under “Explanations” and upload a letter of assignment from said organization.)
- Members of the International Press (Based in Turkey)
Resident members of foreign press are not required to submit any documents. They will complete their application by logging on the accreditation system using the e-mail address and password required for their permanent accreditation application and selecting the activity they wish to cover.
Any e-mail address entered for the application other than the one used for permanent accreditation application will not be taken into account. For those members of the press who do not remember their e-mail address can contact the address firstname.lastname@example.org for further information/help.
- Members of the International Press (Based Abroad)
Members of the international press coming from abroad are required to upload a letter of authorization from their media organization (on letterhead, signed and stamped by the authorized supervisor) and a copy of their passport, to the web site.
3. ACCREDITATION STEPS
- Enter the address http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr.
- If you are a first-time applicant, click on the “Sign Up” button and enter your e-mail address and a password of your choosing and register.
- Next, click on the activation link sent to your e-mail and complete your registration.
- After clicking the activation link on the page that comes before you use the “Log in” button and enter the system with your e-mail address and password.
- Fill out your personal information on the profile page and upload your photograph. (The information you submit should be; for members of the national press as written on your “identity card”, and for international press as written on your “passport”.)
- After saving the personal information, on the page that opens click on the name of the activity you wish to follow ”(The 37th Ministerial Session of COMCEC, 24-25 November 2021)” on the area “Choose Application”.
- National and International press card holders’; media organization, position and contact information will automatically appear on the system. Members of the press will complete their application by clicking on the “Send” button on the right corner of the page.
- National and International media members who do not have a press card will upload the required documents to the system and complete their application by clicking on the “Send” button on the right corner of the page.
- Members of the press who complete the application successfully, will receive an e-mail notification. Please re-apply if you have not received an e-mail as such.
- Do not forget the e-mail and password you have used to register for accreditation. You will need to use the same address on your other applications.
Accreditation cards can be collected from the press desk to be set up in Istanbul Congress Center beginning from 23 November 2021.