- GENERAL INFORMATION
The 38th Ministerial Session of COMCEC will be held at Istanbul Congress Center between November 26-29, 2022 with the participation of the delegations at ministerial level from the OIC members and observers along with the representatives of OIC General Secretariat, OIC affiliated institutions and some other international organizations.
Members of the press who wish to follow the meeting must submit all required documents and complete their applications no later than Friday, 18 November 2022, 17.00 via http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- Members of the national press
Press members who do not have a valid press card must upload the letter of assignment (on a letterhead, signed and stamped by the authorized person) onto the system.
Press card holders are not required to submit any document. (However, holders of permanent card and freelance press card must specify the organization, on whose behalf they will be following the event under “Explanations” and upload the letter of assignment from their institutions onto the system.)
- Members of the International Press (Based in Turkey)
International press members based in Türkiye are not required to submit any documents and must complete their application by logging into the accreditation system with the same email address and password that they used to apply for the permanent press card and select the event they wish to follow the tab “Choose Your Application” and provide the requested information.
Applications filled with e-mail addresses different from the ones used for permanent accreditation will not be taken into consideration. Press members who fail to remember their e-mail addresses can contact email@example.com for further information.
- Members of the International Press (Based Abroad)
Members of the international press who will be coming from abroad to follow the event are required to complete their accreditation by uploading their assignment letter (on a letterhead, signed and stamped by the authorized person) as well as a copy of their passport onto the system.
3. ACCREDITATION STEPS
- Visit http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr.
- If you are a first-time applicant, click “Sign Up” and enter your e-mail address and a password and password.
- Next, click on the activation link sent to your e-mail and complete your registration.
- On the web page that opens after clicking the activation link, log in by using your e-mail address and password.
- Complete your personal information on the profile page and upload your photo. Please note that the information you provide must match your ID (for Turkish nationals) or your passport (for international journalists).
- After saving the personal information, about the option “choose your application” on the page, please click on “The 38th Ministerial Session of COMCEC, (26-29 November 2022”
- The accreditation system will automatically display your organization, title and contact information if you are a national and international press card holder. You may complete your application by clicking “Send” on the right-hand side.
- Members of the national and international press, who do not have a valid press card are required to upload supporting documents before clicking “Send.”
- Members of the press who have completed their applications successfully, will receive an e-mail notification. Please re-apply if you have not received a said e-mail.
- Please make sure that you remember the email address and password you have used to register for accreditation. You will need that information in all future applications.
Accreditation cards can be collected from the press desk to be set up in Istanbul Congress Center beginning from Friday, 26 November 2021.