1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The 35th Ministerial Session of COMCEC chaired by the President of the Republic of Turkey H.E. Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN will be held at Istanbul Congress Center between November 25-28, 2019 with the participation of the delegations at ministerial level from the OIC members and observers along with the representatives of OIC General Secretariat, OIC affiliated institutions and some other international organizations.
President of the Republic of Turkey H.E. Recep Tayyip ERDOĞAN will deliver the inaugural speech for the COMCEC Ministerial Session on November 27, 2019.
Members of the press who wish to cover the session should apply for accreditation by uploading the required documents to our web site through the link http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr no later than Thursday, 21 November 2019, 14:00 hrs.
- Members of the national press who wish to cover the session are required to apply for accreditation on our web site.
- Resident members of the international press in Turkey
Resident members of foreign press are not required to submit any documents. They will complete their application by logging on the system using the e-mail address and password required for their permanent accreditation application and selecting the activity they wish to cover.
Any e-mail address entered for the application other than the one used for permanent accreditation application will not be taken into account. For those members of the press who do not remember their e-mail address can contact the address email@example.com for further information/help.
- Members of the international press coming from abroad
Members of the international press coming from abroad are required to upload a letter of authorization from their media organization (officially signed by an authorized person and stamped) and a copy of their passport, to the web site.
3. ACCREDITATION METHOD
- Enter the address http://akreditasyon.iletisim.gov.tr
- If you are a first-time applicant, click on the “Sign Up” button and enter your e-mail address and a password of your choosing and register.
- Next, click on the activation link sent to your e-mail and complete your registration.
- After clicking the activation link on the page that comes before you use the “Log in” button and enter the system with your e-mail address and password.
- Fill out your personal information on the profile page and upload your photograph. (The information you submit should be; for members of the national press as written on your “identity card”, and for international press as written on your “passport”.)
- After saving the personal information, on the page that opens click on the name of the activity you wish to follow ” (The 35th Ministerial Session of COMCEC, 25-28 November 2019)” on the area “Choose Application”.
- National and International press card holders’; media organization, position and contact information will automatically appear on the system. Members of the press will complete their application by clicking on the “Send” button on the right corner of the page.
- National and International media members who do not have a press card will upload the required documents to the system and complete their application by clicking on the “Send” button on the right corner of the page.
- Members of the press who complete the application successfully, will receive an e-mail message “Your application was saved in the system" (Re-apply if you have not received an e-mail as such.)
- Do not forget the e-mail and password you used four your application. You will need to use the same address on your other accreditation applications.
Accreditaton cards can be collected from the press desk to be set up in Istanbul Congress Center beginning from 25 November 2019.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ACCREDITATION
For Turkish Press Members
Mahmut Berkay ÖZER
+90 212 512 20 13 / 131
For International Press Members
+90 212 512 20 13 / 142